From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.2.0
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2019 05:08:24 GMT
Hi,

>    OK,Will be resolved in the Apache version that does not meet the Apache standards,
such as font, iconfont, css, js, sass etc

These things may not need to be removed right away or evan at all. You need to understand
how they are licensed and if that licenses is compatible. See [1][2][3] so anything that permissively
licked e.g. MIT or BSD can stay, and with the work in progress disclaimer you could include
GPL software (Category X) as long as you include it license and tell the end user about it.
But knowing including code that requires a commercial license and distributing that is probably
less than ideal. One could possibly argue it up to the end user to buy the license and tell
them that in the disclaimer, but if it was me and it was easy to fix I’d just go ahead and
fix it.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a