From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [LAZY] [VOTE] Retire Amaterasu podling
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2019 05:45:17 GMT
+1 to retire (forwarding my "vote"/comment here).

Regards
JB

On 11/10/2019 23:53, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The PPMC of the Amaterasu podling has failed to report to the incubator PMC several months
in a row.  They have not responded to queries about the status of their project. There is
little activity on the project mailing lists. This has been discussed and agreed to by the
mentors of the project. If anyone has any objections, this is your last chance to please speak
up.

> Thanks,
> Justin

Jean-Baptiste Onofré