From leerho <lee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release DataSketches-hive 1.0.0-incubating-RC1
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2019 19:35:13 GMT
Thank you for finding these.

There were 8 files where the Yahoo header was entered a little differently
and my RegEx did not capture them properly.  The Apache header was added
but the old Yahoo header was not deleted.  These are now fixed in master.

I have now searched all of our repos where we have performed the header
swap for anything with "Yahoo" and found a few more html links that were
not converted, but no other Yahoo license headers that were missed.

Thanks,
Lee.