From 申远 <shenyua...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Maven account for publishing convience binary
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2019 09:55:29 GMT
Hi, folks

Recently, I am trying to publish convenience library of Weex to JCenter, a
seperate maven repositories for Android developers.  I’d like to know
whether there is an Apache-wide JCenter account for publishing connivence
binary. It seems like each Apache project is allowed to create their own
Jcenter account [1] and publish convenience library as long as the account
is shared by PMC/PPMC.

Please correct me if I am wrong, otherwise I shall create a jcenter
accounts shared by Weex PPMC.

[1] https://bintray.com/cordova/maven/cordova-android
[2] https://bintray.com/bintray/jcenter/org.apache.commons:commons-lang3

Best Regards,