From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [LAZY] incubator wiki cleanup delete old pages
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2019 01:24:05 GMT
Hi Justin,

> On Sep 25, 2019, at 5:31 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> A while I reorganised the Wiki and moved personal pages to People [2] and other pages
we don;’t need to “To Delete” [3]. If they are no objections I’m going to delete those
pages. The personal pages mostly contain no content and just someone email address (which
they may not want on the wiki). The “To Delete” pages are unneeded pages from the old
wiki (mostly old help pages in various languages).

The PodlingStatusBrainstorm[4] looks like an accurate definition of the podling status YAML
file. Please keep it as "Podling Status in Whimsy” and we can expand it properly in the
future.

Regards,
Dave

[4] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/PodlingStatusBrainstorm

> Note that when pages are deleted they can be brought back if needed. [1] (Until the trash
is purged which I have no intention of doing and can’t see anyone else doing so.)