From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ratis incubating Release 0.4.0 rc4
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2019 14:24:08 GMT
+1 (binding)

* Can build from source
* Your version is 0.4.0-rc4. Are you sure this is what you want, and not
just 0.4.0?
* You have pom.xml.versionsBackup is the source tarball you probably
don't want :)
* DISCLAIMER present
* L&N look reasonable.

Please make sure to update dist/release/incubator/ratis/KEYS with your
new key before this release is promoted, Mukul. I see you have a new key
in dist/dev/incubator/ratis/KEYS.