From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roster setting of ShardingSphere.
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2018 04:56:29 GMT
Hi Craig

Thanks for taking care of this.
BTW, I just added the Zhao Jun who just got the committer right
recently into PPMC.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 3:15 AM Craig Russell <apache.clr@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just now created the LDAP structure and added the four initial committers who have
Apache ids.

> As new committers file their iclas we will need to track the status page to keep it in
sync.

> Craig
>
> > On Nov 20, 2018, at 11:08 AM, Chris Lambertus <cml@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Part of the podling bootstrapping process is having someone with appropriate karma
create the LDAP entry via Whimsy at https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/shardingsphere <https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/shardingsphere>.
For a brand new podling, there will be a button that says “create LDAP structure” or something
similar. I believe this can be done by anyone on the IPMC, but I could be wrong, I’m not
sure what auth Whimsy uses for that.