From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roster setting of ShardingSphere.
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2018 19:14:47 GMT
I've just now created the LDAP structure and added the four initial committers who have Apache
ids.

As new committers file their iclas we will need to track the status page to keep it in sync.

Craig

> On Nov 20, 2018, at 11:08 AM, Chris Lambertus <cml@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Part of the podling bootstrapping process is having someone with appropriate karma create
the LDAP entry via Whimsy at https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/shardingsphere <https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/shardingsphere>.
For a brand new podling, there will be a button that says “create LDAP structure” or something
similar. I believe this can be done by anyone on the IPMC, but I could be wrong, I’m not
sure what auth Whimsy uses for that.

>>> [1]http://incubator.apache.org/projects/shardingsphere.html