From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Unomi 1.3.0-incubating release [TAKE2]
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 09:24:47 GMT
Hi Justin,

Thanks a lot for the review!

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 10:20 AM Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m a little confused why the directory in the source zip is called unomi-root-1.3.0-incubating.

Because of the current build process, I rename the project source
manually at the end, but I think we could improve this process. Thanks
for catching that.

> But I checked:
> - incubating in name
> - signature and hashes file (note however that .sha1 is no long considered secure and
you should be using sha 256 or 512)
> - DISCLAIMER exists
> - LICENSE and NOTICE file OK
> - All source files have ASF headers
> - No unexpected binary files in source release
> - Can compile from source
>
> BTW Is this file supposed to be in the source release? [1]

I think this file should be removed, but it's not a blocking problem
for the release.

Thanks for the review and the vote!

cheers,
  Serge...