On Apr 1, 2018, at 1:15 PM, Shane Curcuru <asf@shanecurcuru.org> wrote:

Jim Jagielski wrote on 4/1/18 10:19 AM:
Would it be possible to generate a short list of all current
mentors for all current podlings to see how many podlings
each mentor is signed up for? That would be a good metric
to know.

Presuming podlings.xml is kept updated:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml

That now sorts by @status first, so current podlings are on top.  That's
separate from whimsy cross-checks of what's listed in board reports and
actual signoffs.

The clutch runs periodically and generates https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/clutch/clutchm.ent

This file has each mentor listed. There are duplicates lines when people have variations on their names in the date in podlings.xml. Probably there needs to be a fix to use username attribute and not the mentor value in the clutch.py program.

I can see people in the list who probably don’t even think they are a mentor to a podling.

Should we send a note to all mentors recorded asking if they are still engaged?

Regards,
Dave

--

- Shane