From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject [LAZY] Letting anyone invite on Slack
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2017 04:51:56 GMT
Currently only 'admins' can invite people to the ASF Slack:

  https://the-asf.slack.com/

If we view it as an IRC equivalent, having to invite people at all is
weird. We can, via a checkbox, change it so anyone on the ASF Slack (except
'guests') can invite someone to the Slack workspace:

----

Invitations

Choose whether to allow non-admins to invite new people to *ASF*.

 Allow everyone (except guests) to invite new members.
----

I can't see why we'd have an issue there, so I'm planning to turn that
checkbox on at the end of next week (Thursday or whenever I remember to
after that :) ).

If this is a bad idea, please object and let me know why :)

Hen