From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Guacamole as TLP
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 21:20:51 GMT
Hi John,

As there are two vote threads and one notice thread, they should be distinguishable by the
subject line. One way to do it might be:

to: dev@guacamole subject: [VOTE] PPMC vote to graduate Guacamole as TLP
to: general@incubator subject: [NOTICE] was Re: [VOTE] PPMC vote to graduate Guacamole as
TLP
to: general@incubator subject: [VOTE] IPMC vote to graduate Guacamole as TLP

I think it is ok to forward the [VOTE] PPMC vote to graduate Guacamole as TLP as long as the
subject line is changed.

Craig

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation