From Raymundo Panduro <raypand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache SPOT 1.0-incubating
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 02:27:28 GMT
Thanks Justin

But I was told that under the following link I could find the Incubator PMC
members. [1]
Inside that page, it takes you to the Incubator address book and
both listed there. [2]

Atri is listed there as IPMC member unless there is another list that I'm
not aware.

And regarding Jaroslav, I took his name from the emails that I have with
him but in the incubator list, he is listed as *Jarek Jarcec Cecho (jarcec)*
that officially is our Mentor (Sorry for the confusion there).

That is the reason I had the +4 binding votes...

[1] https://incubator.apache.org/guides/pmc.html
[2] http://home.apache.org/phonebook.html?pmc=incubator

*Raymundo Panduro*