From yukon <yu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache RocketMQ from podling to TLP
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2017 06:23:57 GMT
Hi,

We have updated the latest incubation status report to RocketMQ podling
status page[1], also updated the resolution[2] according to
Jim's suggestion.

Can we pick this thread up, sincerely hope IPMC can give some opinions to
RocketMQ community.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/rocketmq.html
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROCKETMQ/Graduation+Checklist