From "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.7.0-incubating [rc1]
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 22:08:16 GMT
Hi all,

After being opened for over more than 72 hours, the vote for releasing
Apache
Mnemonic 0.7.0-incubating passed with 5 binding +1s, 3 non-binding +1s and
no 0 or -1.

* *Binding votes +1s: **
Henry Saputra (hsaputra)
Gangumalla, Uma (umamahesh)
Patrick Hunt (phunt)
John D. Ament (johndament)
Jean-Baptiste Onofré (jbonofre)

** non-binding votes +1s: **Yanping Wang (yanpingw)
Gary (garyw)
Pierre Smits (pierresmits)

*Project Members Role Info*http://mnemonic.incubator.apache.org/develop/

**Thanks all**
Cheers

Gary on behalf of the Apache Mnemonic (incubating) community

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Gang(Gary) Wang <garyw@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello incubator PMCs,
>
> The Apache Mnemonic community PPMCs and developers have voted and approved the proposal
to release Apache Mnemonic 0.7.0 (incubating).

> Apache Mnemonic is an advanced hybrid memory storage oriented library, it's proposed
a non-volatile/durable Java object model and durable computing model that bring several advantages
to significantly improve the performance of massive real-time data processing/analytic. developers
are able to use this library to design their cache-less and SerDe-less high performance applications.