From Frank McQuillan <fmcquil...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Need a 3d IPMC vote for Apache MADlib (incubating)
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 16:25:19 GMT
Thanks Roman.

Yes, that would be great to have a 3rd reviewer look and evaluate.

The MADlib community worked super hard to put up a very clean release,
as per all of the guidance and suggestions that we have received
as an incubating project and on the 1.11 RC's.  So I think it is our best
release
from this perspective.

Thank you in advance,
Frank McQuillan