From sospartan <sospar...@apache.org>
Subject Looking for additional mentors for weex-incubating
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 09:24:43 GMT
Weex has been incubating since 2016-11-30. Now we are working forward to
our first
apache release. Because our 4 mentors are mostly absent. Now we are looking
for
additional mentors to join us.

Anybody from IPMC interesting in weex is welcomed. Most (probably all) of
our
committers and contributors are new to ASF, we are still try to learn the
apache-way.
Especially, there are lots issues about our release according last RC vote.
We need
 mentors to guide the community.

--
Best Regards!

sospartan

Weex is a framework for building Mobile cross-platform high performance UI.