From Dheeban Govindarajan <sgdhee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Pulsar - proposal for Apache Incubation
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 20:43:42 GMT
Hi Team,

I am newbie in the open-source contribution world. I have not actively
contributed to any open source code base, but am interested in being a part
of this one. I have used a lot of open source code. Have debugged some open
source code, out of curiosity, have always wondered how such big software
gets built in a distributed fashion.

Not even sure, if this is the right forum. Please excuse if its not. I see
this project is in proposal phase, please let me know, if any coding help
is required. Would like to be part of a project such as this, and learn
something, and contribute as well. Just a bit of background, I am a
Software Engineer at eBay, have 5+ years experience coding large scale
projects.

Thanks
Dheeban