From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Apache SystemML podling graduation
Date Sat, 06 May 2017 18:04:37 GMT
John,

Although the latest release had one small license issue due to recent
changes, I don't consider that a blocking for graduation, particularly when
we look at the past couple releases that passed without any issues trough
IPMC.

SystemML 0.12 release candidate vote at General
https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg58449.html

SystemML 0.13 release candidate vote at General
https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg58803.html

Also, we have been doing some rotation on the RM for SystemML to make sure
others on the PPMC are comfortable building releases.