From Jim Apple <jbap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Podling release vote terminology
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 18:04:56 GMT
If PPMC members A, B, and C, who are not IPMC members, vote +1 on a
release, and then the second phase starts, acquires three +1 IPMC votes,
but A, B, and C change their votes to -1, does the release pass?

Hoe long must the first phase last? How long may it last?

If in the first phase, the vote is +3 to -4, may the release manager begin
the second phase?