From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Control 1.8.0-incubating (RC9)
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 02:19:39 GMT
Perfect, thanks Dan.

I'll point out that after looking at the PR I do see one more issue.  For
the font files, can you point to a public location for them?  google tends
to provide a free service hosting a number of fonts.

The reason is that the license is a Cat B.  Otherwise, I would advise to
include it in your notices file as well.  NiFi does this well IMHO
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/d838f61291d2582592754a37314911b701c6891b/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-web-ui/src/main/resources/META-INF/NOTICE

John