From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Incubator PMC Board Report - August 2016
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 15:57:27 GMT
Romain,

I've actually been pushing to get BatchEE to graduate for some time.  IMHO
there's no more benefit in the incubator for you guys.

I'm pointing out the issue, as last month a mentor refused sign off due to
lack of content in your report.  The current report doesn't seem to be much
better.  I pinged JB off list, so far no answer there either.

- John