From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN dist question
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 22:52:00 GMT
It’s A1 and B1. By the time you graduate, the old releases will have moved to archive.apache.org/repos/dist/incubator/fluo
<http://archive.apache.org/repos/dist/incubator/fluo>, but same problem. Incubator releases
are not “proper" Apache releases, do not necessarily meet the high standard expected of
Apache releases, so it’s appropriate that they are forever labeled as not-quite-pristine.

For a concrete example, see http://calcite.apache.org/downloads/ <http://calcite.apache.org/downloads/>
and mouse over the ‘tar’ links.

Julian