From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache HAWQ (incubating) 2.0.0.0-incubating Release
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 03:51:49 GMT
Hi,

>> if you're saying that we need to slap an ALv2 license header on something
>> like shm.c -- I don't feel comfortable doing that

Perhaps ask yourself why that is? Is it because the licensing/copyright/provenance is unclear?
Does the files version control history tell you anything? I know in some cases here we’re
dealing with files 10+ years old so that may be difficult. Perhaps list all files somewhere
that you are unsure of but likely to be Apache or other compatible license?  Issue like this
if noted don;t have to be sorted out for the next release just before graduation.

Thanks,
Justin