From Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release of Metron_0.1BETA_rc7
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 18:54:01 GMT
I ran it through my usual compliance check, which yielded:

    Non-compliant license (Mozilla Public License/2.0) found in
incubator-metron-Metron_0.1BETA_rc7/metron-streaming/Metron-Common/src/test/resources/effective_tld_names.dat

    Non-compliant license (Mozilla Public License/2.0) found in
incubator-metron-Metron_0.1BETA_rc7/metron-streaming/Metron-Topologies/src/main/resources/effective_tld_names.dat

    Non-compliant license (Mozilla Public License/2.0) found in
incubator-metron-Metron_0.1BETA_rc7/metron-streaming/Metron-MessageParsers/src/test/resources/effective_tld_names.dat

This seems to be a -1 to me, but I'm open to being told otherwise :)

With regards,
Daniel.