From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Geode (incubating) 1.0.0-incubating.M1
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 22:11:36 GMT
Hi,

Changing my vote to +1 binding.

> As I mentioned in my other response, thanks for the great feedback and quick turnaround!
 I filed JIRA’s based on the issues you noted below.

No problem, thanks for raising the JIRA’s quickly.

>> This file [12] incorrectly has an Apache header and is licensed under an MX4J license
[13]. While is permissive, it’s not "Apache like" as claimed. The is not list as a category
A license [14] so you probably need to raise a legal JIRA to get it added. It looks to me
like it requires attribution and would need to be listed in LICENSE.

> [GEODE-902] Agreed, we will investigate this.

While not in the category A list, it looks to be permissive so I see no need for it to block
an incubating release.

Thanks,
Justin