From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com>
Subject Re: Must name and copyright of bundled (other) ASF artifacts be attributed in NOTICE file?
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2016 22:25:40 GMT
Hi,

>    It is not necessary to duplicate the line "This product includes software
>    developed at the Apache Software Foundation...", though the ASF copyright
>    line and any other portions of NOTICE must be considered for propagation.

Which seem a a little unclear, consider to me mean it may or may not be needed. Should the
wording be imported here?

If any bundled Apache copyright should be go in notice then a lot of projects are not doing
this. As you say it not a big issue, but I guess there a slightly higher risk with non ASF
Apache licensed software.

Thanks,
Justin