From Tony Faustini <t...@litbit.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Accept the iota project into the Apache Incubator
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 05:51:51 GMT
Hi Hadrian, thanks for setting this all up. I have already sent in my ICLA and I hope that
the other contributors will follow this week. We are working on our corporate CLA and that
too should be in place soon. We are excited about the creation of this community and we look
forward to others participating.

Again thanks for setting  up the iota polling we hope this will become a vibrant community
of interest for many individuals and corporations alike.

-Tony

> On Jan 31, 2016, at 4:40 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Tony, Reza,
>
> I found time this weekend to setup the iota podling. The proposal is now listed in the
index or proposals [1]. The project status page [2] is setup and listed in the incubator list
[3]. I will maintain the status page in the early phases. I created an issue for infra to
create the project resources [4] (mailing lists, git repo, etc). This should not take long.

> Please review the incubation policy on setting up a new podling [5]. What you'll need
to do (or complete, because I think you already started) is the CLAs (individual and corporate),
orientation (it really helps) and the code grant and IP clearance.