From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Impala into the Apache Incubator
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 22:35:01 GMT
On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org>
wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 10:51 PM, Henry Robinson <henry@apache.org> wrote:
> > Binding -1s (4):
> >     Greg Stein
> >     Ralph Goers
> >     Roman Shaposhnik
> >     Konstantin Boudnik ...
>
> Please indicate how the issues that are behind these -1s have been
> addressed.
>
> I might have missed something, just had a quick look at the VOTE thread.

They have not been addressed.

If I may speak for all of us: basically, we want to see podlings use CTR
rather than begin with RTC. We believe that will grow a more inclusive
community, which is one of the more serious problems that podlings tend to
run into.

In this case, the podling is explicitly doing RTC, so we -1'd its entrance
to the ASF.

Cheers,
-g