From Ross Gardler <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Retire Ripple
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 23:53:39 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Marvin Humphrey [mailto:marvin@rectangular.com]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 8:54 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Retire Ripple

Greetings,

The Ripple community has been discussing retirement on their dev list.

  https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3a%2f%2fs.apache.org%2fLjX&data=01%7c01%7cRoss.Gardler%40microsoft.com%7cba9a960e687d44eea7a408d2fa0b7e24%7c72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7c1&sdata=Ce%2fwZWoVbE9sn4niwBV2eJPpg2MBb62qkg%2fNGPeKMRM%3d

It would be more clear cut if there had been a VOTE thread, but since the discussion took
place on the podling dev list (rather than the private list or some other non-central channel),
since traffic is low and thus the thread is very prominent, and since the subject line contains
the word "retire", hopefully all potential contributors have received sufficient notice.

This is a vote of the IPMC to retire the podling.

[ ] +1 to retire Ripple from the Incubator [ ] -1 to keep Ripple in the Incubator

This vote will be held open for at least 72 hours.

Should this vote pass, I have volunteered to assist Ripple with retirement, as I have been
assisting Droids, Kalumet and Corinthia.

Marvin Humphrey