From Gour Saha <gs...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Slider 0.80.0-incubating
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 16:49:53 GMT
Justin,
Thanks for raising this concern. I had thought about this ambiguity, but
wash¹t sure if I should explicitly provide the link all the way to the
source. We will incorporate this from our next release onwards.

For now, here are the full paths to the source (both tar.gz and zip) -

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheslider-1006/org
/apache/slider/slider/0.80.0-incubating/slider-0.80.0-incubating-source-rel
ease.tar.gz
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheslider-1006/org
/apache/slider/slider/0.80.0-incubating/slider-0.80.0-incubating-source-rel
ease.zip

-Gour