From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][IP Clearance] Flex Documentation for Apache Flex
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 05:22:38 GMT

On 4/23/15, 2:06 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>> IIUC this is about additional Flex documentation being donated to be
>> published at http://flex.apache.org/ - if that's correct please
>> provide an example of how a trademark would be used in that context
>
>Alex is best to provide that given that the attribution is non standard
>and the advice to add this was provided off list, at this point I would
>only be guessing to what Adobe legal think they require re the trademarks
>in question.

I’m not sure what to provide since I still don’t understand the issue.
Apache Flex can run on Adobe runtimes, so any documentation is likely to
mention that and attribution needs to be given.

Justin, maybe Bertrand wants you to provide a step-by-step argument
showing how some part of the donation will get us in trouble?  I’m totally
confused.

-Alex