From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams Project version 0.2-incubating (rc3)
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 00:07:02 GMT
Justin,

You are right, it appears that google-plus was over-looked.  Cue cymbals.

We will certainly clean up this directory in the next release if this
release is confirmed and the legal discussion leads to removal of such
content from the project.

If this release is voted down, we will strip it out and submit a new
release candidate.

Our release profile (used when running rat) explicitly omits
**/src/test/resources.  That's something I expect we will change as
well.

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 6:37 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> HI,
>
> Looks like some of the test content is still included in the release. Are you good as
per the legal discussion [1] with this.