From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Whimsy PMC
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 17:04:25 GMT
On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 12:08 PM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)
<Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com> wrote:

> As for going straight to TLP I agree. Sam did say this was a possibility but I believe
he (rightly so) wants to ensure that the proposal is solid before asking the board and IPMC
to consider this path.

Suffice it to say that the response has exceeded my expectations.  My
plans now are to add a resolution to the May agenda unless somebody
identifies a problem that needs to be addressed.  Meanwhile, two items
that need attention:

1) podling name search.  I've opened
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-75.  I don't
see a problem.  If others do, please speak up.

2) naming of a chair.  If anybody wants that position, please speak
up.  If nobody does, I'll put my name down.

- Sam Ruby