incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams Project version 0.2-incubating (rc2)
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 22:31:04 GMT
On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 9:43 PM, Justin Mclean <> wrote:
>> I'll prepare a new release with all test resources with unclear
>> licensing removed and the tests that require them deactivated for now.
> That could be an easy short term solution, but I wouldn't remove the tests
> just yet as it may be that they could be downloaded not bundled and/or
> hosted elsewhere if that is required.
> It may also be OK to release this release candidate if the incubator knows
> the issues raised are being looked into and will be fixed in a future
> release. I'd hold off on cancelling the vote until other people state their
> opinion .

I think Steve's plan to cancel this vote and spin up a new release candidate
with certain tests disabled is sensible and appropriate.  The podling can go
about finding the best long term solution at its leisure, which may involve
new test data, downloading, etc as they see fit.

Marvin Humphrey

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message