From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Some questions regarding License/Notice file for a binary distribution ( convenience artifacts )
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 20:32:29 GMT
Hi folks

Could someone point to a project’s ( or multiple projects ) License/Notice files where the
project bundles the following as part of its binary distribution:

   - jetty-6.1.x-jar and jetty-utils-6.1.jar - jetty is Apache License v2 but has some bits
in the Notice file ( http://svn.codehaus.org/jetty/jetty/branches/jetty-6.1/NOTICE.txt ) that
I would like to understand whether I should call out in either the License and/or Notice files
   - jersey-client, jersey-core,jersey-* jars - these have a dual license - CDDL and GPLv2
with Classpath Exception. I did not see any wording that stated that the jar could be used
under either license. Again, I am not sure whether just calling out these licenses in the
distribution’s license file is sufficient.

thanks
— Hitesh