From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][IP Clearance] Flex Documentation for Apache Flex
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 04:45:27 GMT
Hi,

> The list of Adobe products in the text at the bottom was created by me
> from a template given to me by Adobe lawyers.  Apparently, I missed
> listing a few products.

Are you 100% sure you have permission to modify that list of trademarks, given the wording
of the second sentence? Can you explain why the text used is not Adobe's standard trademark
attribution statement?

> This is now the third time I’ve put these words in this thread.  So either
> I’m not communicating clearly, or there is a problem with executing such a
> mitigation that I still don’t understand.

By modifying that list you may be be doing something that Adobe has asked us not to do. (The
second sentence.) As their employee it might be a good idea to double check with Adobe legal
before doing that - depending on exactly what was previously discussed (offline) with Adobe
legal.

Thanks,
Justin