incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Justin Mclean <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams Project version 0.2-incubating (rc2)
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 04:43:03 GMT

> I'll prepare a new release with all test resources with unclear
> licensing removed and the tests that require them deactivated for now.

That could be an easy short term solution, but I wouldn't remove the tests just yet as it
may be that they could be downloaded not bundled and/or hosted elsewhere if that is required.

It may also be OK to release this release candidate if the incubator knows the issues raised
are being looked into and will be fixed in a future release. I'd hold off on cancelling the
vote until other people state their opinion .

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message