From Marko Rodriguez <okramma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache TinkerPop 3.0.0.M8-incubating Release (Part Deux)
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:20:28 GMT
Hello,

> Make sure to include a voting record, not just the summary votes.  It helps
> to point at a single result e-mail to see everyone who voted, rather than
> having to dig through the thread.

Understood. The URL to the bottom of the [VOTE] thread is here:

	https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg48404.html

> Congratulations on the successful release.

Thanks -- and to the people who reviewed and voted. We appreciate you all helping us get our
pattern down which should make future releases clock work.

Take care,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com