From "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Practical next steps for pTLP experiment
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:31:52 GMT
Hi Niclas,

I’m in favor of the overall pTLP process. I don’t
agree with others that it hasn’t been well specified yet. I
think it’s easy to invent things that haven’t been
done and to overlook what has been done (more than
1 wiki page, in Incubator-ville; an in ComDev now,
thanks to Roman; 100s-1000s of emails over many years
on the subject, etc.).

Continuing to play the “bring me a rock” game will
lead to no progress.

I don’t have a ton of confidence for pTLP in the
current board. I also fully invite the membership of
the ASF to use this as a measuring stick for future
board members. Ask your board member candidates during
the next ASF member election to answer this question
before you cast you VOTE and use it to help decide.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect