From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [STATUS] WAS [DISCUSS] Commons RDF to join the Apache Incubator
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2015 20:56:38 GMT
Lewis,

It looks like there were a few things called out.

- Identify a champion (looks like you did already)
- Solicit support from mentors.

It looks like those are the only two open issues.  Benedikt cannot be
listed as a mentor, as mentioned previously (unless I'm missing an email),
but feel free to include him as a PPMC member/commons representative (would
be more accurate than listing under mentor from my POV.. unless he's
interested in helping out the incubator and shows off his skills quick
enough [PS - looking for shepherds for next month's report]).

If you need a hand, I'd be happy to throw my hat in with you and Rob (I'm
jumping at Marvin's note about low maintenance).

John