From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Practical next steps for pTLP experiment
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 23:51:06 GMT
On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)
<Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com> wrote:
> We don't need consensus from the board. We need data to allow the board to evaluate properly.

That's fair, but what *exactly* do you need?

> The IPMC is tasked with providing recommendations. Personally I'm waiting for the disruption
a chair
> change brings to settle down and will then look forward to helping with some experimentation

Wow! That's kind of unfair. What disruption are you talking about?
There will be a VOTE thread
this week (now that I'm back to start it) and I haven't seen much
disruption *at all*.

Saying that pTLP is somehow blocked on this imaginary 'disruption'
thing feels really weird.

Thanks,
Roman.