From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Practical next steps for pTLP experiment
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 23:45:41 GMT
On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 12:12 AM, Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org> wrote:
> I would like to pick this thread up again...

Thanks! I apologize for being completely unavailable for the past 10 days
or so -- the amount of stuff happening @$WORK was way too overwhelming.

As a matter of fact, my biggest surprise was the fact that it didn't feel
like the board ended up discussing pTLP at all last week. I was under
the impression that we were expecting this to be the next step in this
whole process.

What gives? Am I not looking at the right place for notes (apologies -- like
I said -- I'm still not 100% back from last week).

Thanks,
Roman.