From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: When does a graduated podling stop reporting to Incubator?
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 20:32:05 GMT
Once a podling graduates it reports to the board as a TLP not the IPMC - effective as soon
as the resolution is approved by the board.

Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.
A subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: Kasper Sørensen [mailto:kasper.sorensen@HumanInference.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 12:23 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: When does a graduated podling stop reporting to Incubator?

Hi all,

I am working on the graduation process of Apache MetaModel and am wondering what this means
[1]:

  *   After your project has finished reporting to the Incubator, then remove the "reporting"
element from that podlings.xml file.

In other words: When do we officially stop reporting to the incubator? Is that immediately
done now that the resolution to graduate MetaModel was accepted, or do we have to keep reporting
for some period?

Best regards,
Kasper Sørensen

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation