From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: BatchEE report and last release
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 07:26:52 GMT
Hi,

> Regarding your question re our last release. I did send a notice to the general list
[1].

I saw and read that message to general as that voting was underway not that you had a result.

> The rules for the incubator release process got changed quite a few times in the last
5 years. So it might well be that this procedure of just noticing the incubator and not needing
a 2nd explicit VOTE on the general list (after the internal vote) is not correct anymore?
> Oh and afaik we got our 3 +1 IPMCs already in our internal vote.

In most cases you need a second vote on the general incubator list. However if you got three
incubator PMC +1 votes in the dev list vote then nothing more is required, although you might
want to note that in the vote results.

Thanks,
Justin