From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kalumet: is it ready to graduate?
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 11:11:12 GMT
Roman,

Personally, from reading through Kalumet's status and looking at their
mailing lists, no I don't think they're quite ready to graduate.

- Long time since last release.
- Currently had many issues with packaging files in next release.
- It looks like it's mostly a 1-2 man show.

When I pinged them over their board report to make sure I wasn't a
graduation proposal, I was told by JB that no, they weren't ready to
graduate.

John