From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject podling admin questions
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 08:36:14 GMT
Hi!

Maybe I've overlooked some changes, but I didn't find any answers in my mailbox.

Q1: How are the podling status pages handled these days?
In the 'old' days I had to maintain some XML in SVN site-author for my project which contains
the data for http://incubator.apache.org/projects/batchee.html , etc
How is this done today? Does my memories trick me? Or how is this handled today? Where is
the documentation page where I can find out about it?

Q2: I cannot find the BatchEE incubator project on
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html nor
http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#axis-pmc

I remember that the credentials are handled different (not ldap but authz) but the projects
at least did show up on those pages.
What did we miss? I need ot handle it for fleece as well...

LieGrue,
strub