From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Shepherding December 2013
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 17:47:44 GMT
On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 6:42 AM, Jake Farrell <jfarrell@apache.org> wrote:
> For Aurora everything is progressing nicely. All initial setup and on
> boarding is completed and development has started using ASF infrastructure
> (jira/reviewboard/etc). No blockers or issues at this time.

I've taken the liberty of putting this into the report.  :)

I've also updated the report template to encourage Mentors to add notes and
to reflect that a number of Mentors have been doing so already (e.g.
Christian Grobmeier commented on Wave this month):

-Shepherd notes:
+Shepherd/Mentor notes:

> Usergid was not listed in the reports for this month, as a new podling less
> than 3 months old they should be reporting, have not dug into the xml yet
> to see what was not configured correctly.

Good spot!  The problem is that Usergrid was missing the "monthly" attribute.
I've committed a fix.

-   <reporting group="1">November,December,January</reporting>
+   <reporting group="1" monthly="true">November,December,January</reporting>

We'll look forward to a report from Usergrid next month.

Marvin Humphrey