From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Release Verification Checklist
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 02:58:50 GMT
On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 6:42 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> The current source release artifacts must be released via the ASF mirroring
> system.  Download pages must not point directly to the ASF servers; they
> must use the mirror CGI scripts Also old releases must not be left on the
> mirroring system; any download links must use the ASF archive server.  The
> download pages must also include links to sigs and hashes and the KEYS file,
> all of which must be on the ASF servers (not via mirrors).

I agree that these are all important, but as they are not directly related to
the release artifacts and do not block a release, they belong in a different
checklist.

I've started a GraduationChecklist wiki page so that the suggestions do not
get lost.

    https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/GraduationChecklist

Marvin Humphrey