From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] [VOTE] Apache Celix shared memory remote service admin implementation
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 22:20:17 GMT
Hello Craig,

The reference to CELIX-29 is a mistake, CELIX-81 is the right issue. However, if I look at
the SVN file containing a list of the grants, I do see the one related to this donation:

Thales Nederland B.V.
  file: thales-nederland-celix-remote-services-admin-bundle.pdf
  for: A remote services admin bundle and a discovery bundle which uses shared memory for
information interchange.  See: CELIX-81

Anyway, to avoid further confusion, I will cancel this vote, correct my mistakes and start
a new one with all this updated information. Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for my mistakes.

Greetings, Marcel

On 18 Dec 2013, at 17:08 , Craig L Russell <craig.russell@oracle.com> wrote:

> Is there a software grant for this donation? I didn't see any reference from any of the
below links (nor in CELIX-81 either).

> Craig
>
> On Dec 18, 2013, at 12:47 AM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
>
>> Apache Celix received the donation of a shared memory implementation of the remote
service admin specification. The donation is tracked by CELIX-29 [1].

>> The IP clearance document is placed under:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/celix-shared-memory-rsa.xml
>>
>> Please vote to approve this contribution. Lazy consensus applies. If no -1 votes
are cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.